Senior Compliance Analyst Dublin
We are looking for an experienced professional to join our Compliance team based in Dublin. As a Senior Compliance Analyst, you’ll help identify anti-money laundering (AML) and counterterrorist financing (CTF) compliance needs across Stripe’s various products and international markets and work with engineering teams to build infrastructure to support Stripe’s growing business.
Stripe is both a technology company and a financial services company, and you will need to be comfortable straddling both of those worlds every day. The right person for the role will enjoy dealing with that puzzle, seeking creative solutions and moving quickly, often in the face of ambiguity.
- Identify, define, and implement solutions to address AML / CTF compliance requirements for new product launches and changes while balancing the needs of the business
- Manage relationships and communication with cross-functional partners and stakeholders, including Compliance management, Sales, New Markets, and Engineering, to ensure compliance requirements are incorporated into product and expansion plans
- Determine operational pain points to help further optimize processes, procedures, and infrastructure
- Work with other Compliance Team members to translate regulatory requirements into digestible project briefs for review and implementation by engineering and other cross-functional stakeholders
- Closely collaborate with engineering and product teams for the entirety of the project lifecycle
- Ensure scalability of any new or changing processes
- Represent compliance and regulatory requirements across the organization to obtain understanding and buy-in on proposals
- An analytical and metrics-driven approach in developing solutions and recommendations
- A proven track record of success in working with engineering and product teams
- The ability to ingest technical documentation and translate it for Legal and Compliance stakeholders
- Strong organizational skills and are able to manage competing priorities
- The ability to work efficiently and independently in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
- The ability to work cross-functionally with internal and external stakeholders
Nice to haves:
- Experience in Compliance, Risk / Fraud, or a related field with a fintech or financial services firm
- Excel or SQL abilities (plus a desire to learn!)
- Experience with developing wireframes and mockups
We look forward to hearing from you.