Security Operations Manager San Francisco
Help us scale our global security team!
The Corporate Security team at Stripe is looking for an experienced Security Operations Manager to join our team in San Francisco, CA. As the Security Operations Manager at Stripe, you will be responsible for building and managing the team at Stripe’s HQ in San Francisco, taking an active leadership role in establishing a program that serves our employee’s and users. Developing a culture of security and safety awareness is foundational to your role, and you’ll help manage traditional security specialists in their day to day duties, ensuring continuity of operations.
In this role you will:
- Serve as primary contact point for employee’s and vendors seeking access to Stripe facilities in San Francisco.
- Work closely with Stripe’s Workplace and Facilities teams to manage contractors, vendors and service staff on-site.
- Be the primary person responsible for our contracted vendors who provide security services; develop schedules, cost management strategies, and performance metrics. (Workforce management).
- Help manage all aspects of the Emergency Response Team, providing training and exercises to ensure readiness.
- Support events, manage parking, mail and package screening operations, and safety equipment inspections
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- At least 4+ years of experience working in the security industry in a commensurate role with similar responsibilities.
- Solid understanding of scheduling, cost allocation, and vendor management responsibilities including contracting processes and workflows.
- Availability with little or no advanced warning to respond during an emergency.
- Extreme organizational skills with impeccable attention to detail is a must. Your finish what you start, and deliver on projects before they are due.
The person we want to hire for this role will:
- Manage access to our facility, developing processes for badge issuance that reduces risk from unwanted persons.
- Manage vendor access to Stripe, beginning with KYC principles as they relate to persons and organizations requesting access. You are on a first-name basis with our service providers and know their staff.
- Have strong relationships with local government officials with the City of San Francisco, including SFPD, SFFD, Office of Emergency Management, and others.
- Be certified through ASIS International with a PSP or similar designation that demonstrates an active interest in your professional field.
- Have current certification in CPR, AED, and basic First Aid through American Red Cross or American Heart Association.
- Resume and LinkedIn profile.
We look forward to hearing from you.