Sales Systems Analyst San Francisco
Build, improve, fix, and measure things.
Sales Operations partners closely with Sales, working cross-functionally to build and enable sales processes, deliver and manage systems, and measure and communicate success. As a member of the sales operations team, you’ll help improve overall productivity and effectiveness of the sales organization. You will help scope, build, globally implement, and evolve the best possible tools for our sales teams, as well as automate and manage sales initiatives to maximize success.
We are looking for a self-starter who has demonstrated success dealing with ambiguity, operating with rigor and integrity in a high-growth environment and solving dynamic problems with limited oversight. Ideal candidates will have experience scaling core sales systems and processes.
- Be a core member of the team to build and manage global sales systems and sales initiatives, both thinking strategically and rolling up your sleeves to deliver results.
- Ensure successful adoption of CRM and manage day-to-day Salesforce and sales tooling requests.
- Maintain high attention to detail as you help create and continuously improve processes, procedures, and documentation.
- Work with sales stakeholders to understand systems and process needs, then build business cases and prioritize requirements to meet those needs.
- Work cross-functionally to ensure sales processes and systems are built, implemented, maintained, improved, and well integrated with existing and future company infrastructure.
Our ideal candidate:
- 3+ years of consulting, sales operations, or business development experience in a high-tech growth environment. Ability to effectively collaborate with all parts of the organization.
- Curious, and eager to build expertise. You want to figure out what’s going on and you absorb and retain information down to the smallest details.
- Works well under pressure, with a high degree of adaptability in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment. Is decisive and thorough, while quickly recognizing and learning from mistakes.
- Has meaningful project management, facilitation, and problem-solving experience.
- Technical and functional experience in Salesforce administration including, but not limited to: profiles, roles, security, workflows, validation rules, approvals, advanced formulas, and custom objects.
Nice to haves:
- 2+ years of Salesforce design, configuration, and implementation experience.
- Salesforce development (Apex, Visualforce, etc) experience is a plus.
- Expertise with Salesforce reporting and dashboards, Excel, SQL, and BI tools.
- Marketing Automation Platform (eg. Marketo, Eloqua, etc) implementation and administration experience.
- Support platform (eg. ZenDesk, Service Cloud, etc) implementation and administration experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.