Sales Strategy & Operations (MBA Recent Graduate) San Francisco
Build, improve, fix, and measure things.
The sales team at Stripe works with new and existing businesses of all shapes and sizes. As a member of the sales operations team, you’ll be responsible for overall productivity and effectiveness of the sales organization, partnering closely with sales leadership and the broader sales team to drive initiatives. Responsibilities include resource planning, go-to-market analysis, reporting, quota setting and management, sales process optimization, sales training, sales program implementation, sales compensation design and administration.
We are looking for a self-starter who has demonstrated success dealing with ambiguity, operating in a high-growth environment, and solving problems with limited oversight. Ideal candidates will have sales operations experience scaling a technology sales team and superior communication skills.
- Determine go-to-market approaches and conduct regular business and resource planning.
- Define, manage and provide insights on key performance metrics.
- Create and manage processes such as sales target setting, forecasting and budgeting.
- Design sales workflows for your relevant channels.
- Oversee implementation of enabling systems and tools, working closely with internal systems teams.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has 4+ years of sales, strategy and operations experience in a high-tech growth environment, or operational experience in investment banking, management consulting, private equity, venture capital, or business insights / analytics roles.
- Has strong analytical skills and a structured approach to solving unique business problems. Has experience working with data and large data sets.
- Has an enthusiastic “roll up your sleeves” mentality.
- Works well under pressure, with a high degree of adaptability and flexibility in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment.
You should include these in your application:
- A resume or LinkedIn profile.
We look forward to hearing from you.