Sales Strategy & Operations, Knowledge and Enablement Platform Dublin
Build, improve, fix, and measure things.
The sales team at Stripe works with new and existing businesses of all shapes and sizes. As a member of the sales operations team, you’ll be responsible for overall productivity and effectiveness of the sales organization, partnering closely with sales leadership and the broader sales team to drive initiatives.
We’re looking for a highly motivated, programs management experienced self-starter to build our Knowledge and Enablement Platform. This role is responsible for identifying sales critical information, working with content creators on our Training, Sales, Marketing, and Product teams among others on the structure, development, curation, accessibility, and feedback of relevant content. This role will also work with our Systems team to identify business requirements for any relevant systems.
More generally, this role, like our other sales ops roles, is about breaking down problems in a structured fashion, working effectively with cross-functional partners, and iteratively building a program from scrappy beginnings to a well functioning machine with clear outputs, metrics, and constant improvement.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Has 5+ years of sales, strategy and operations experience in a high-tech growth environment.
- Has experience working on sales enablement programs or other cross-functional program management.
- Has strong analytical skills and a structured approach to solving unique business problems. Has experience working with data and large data sets.
- Has an enthusiastic “roll up your sleeves” mentality.
- Works well under pressure, with a high degree of adaptability and flexibility in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment.
You should include these in your application:
- A resume or LinkedIn profile.
Please find our EU applicant personal information notice here#LI-DA1
We look forward to hearing from you.