Sales Strategy & Operations- Global Processes San Francisco
The sales team at Stripe works with new and existing businesses of all shapes and sizes. The sales operations team is responsible for overall productivity and effectiveness of the sales organization, partnering closely with the sales team and teams across Stripe to drive initiatives. We are looking for a self-starter to join our team who has demonstrated success dealing with ambiguity, operating in a fast-growing environment, and solving problems with limited oversight.
Sales Ops responsibilities include working with the sales team and others, resource planning, go-to-market analysis, reporting, quota setting and management, sales process optimization, sales training, sales program implementation, and sales compensation design and administration.
- Design, implement, and manage new sales processes crucial to our growth
- Identify ways to improve process burden on the sales team to help increase sales productivity
- Surface insights from data captured about sales deals from our CRM
- Handle implementation of systems and tools within the sales team, working closely with the internal systems team
- Manage internal issue and projects system, addressing questions from both the sales team and other teams at Stripe, as well as delegating and prioritizing asks
- Have 1-3 years of work experience
- Are able to break down problems of all different types in a structured fashion and identify the key issues to solve
- Work well under pressure, with ruthless prioritization and timely and transparent communication
- Are either comfortable with analytical work or are very excited about putting in the hard work to learn (SQL, Excel etc.)
- Have an eye for detail, but also an ability to refer back to the big picture
We look forward to hearing from you.