Sales Strategy and Operations - APAC Lead Singapore
The sales team at Stripe works with new and existing businesses of all shapes and sizes. As a member of the sales operations team, you’ll be responsible for overall productivity and effectiveness of the sales organization, partnering closely with sales leadership and the broader sales team to drive initiatives. Your work spans sales processes, sales strategy, and sales systems. Specific responsibilities include resource planning, business planning, opportunity identification, reporting, quota setting and management, sales process optimization, sales training, sales program implementation, sales compensation design and administration.
We are looking for a self-starter who has demonstrated success dealing with ambiguity, operating in a high-growth environment, and solving problems with limited oversight. Ideal candidates will have sales operations experience scaling a technology sales team and superior communication skills.
- Operate as a key partner and thought leader to sales management.
- Define, manage and provide insights on key performance metrics.
- Coordinate sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes.
- Work with sales teams to execute go-to-market strategies.
We’re looking for someone with:
- 10+ years of sales, strategy, and/or operations experience in a high-tech growth environment.
- Management consulting experience a plus.
- Strong analytical skills and creative approach to solving unique business problems.
- Works well under pressure, with a high degree of adaptability and flexibility in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment.
We look forward to hearing from you.