Sales and Startup Associate (Fixed Term Contract) London
As a Sales and Startup Associate at Stripe, you will play an instrumental role in fueling Stripe’s growth in the UK by enabling the performance of our Sales and Startup teams.
In this role your primary function will be to support a team of high-performing Account Executives to assess market opportunity through analysis and research to enable the creation and execution of sales strategy. You will also support the operation and enablement of Stripe’s programs within the UK startup ecosystem, including with our top VC and accelerator partners.
We are looking for a proactive individual, who has a passion for technology and proven analytical skills who can apply their experience to both formulating strategy and enabling execution. We want someone who has demonstrated success dealing with ambiguity, operating in a high-growth environment, and solving problems with limited oversight. Ideal candidates will have experience in a high-growth technology company and will have spent some time in consulting, strategy, business development or sales and possess first-class analytical and communication skills.
In this role you will:
- Build market insights for the Sales team, using data-driven techniques and analytical tools to inform your approach.
- Support the Sales team to generate outbound demand via the identification and engagement on key market opportunities and new customer acquisition.
- Support the Startup team to operate our partner program with VCs, accelerators and other key organisations within the UK startup ecosystem. This will include program management, developing insights, analysis/reporting and event execution.
We are looking for someone with:
- Minimum 5 years work experience, ideally within an analytical and/or consulting capacity.
- Proven research and data analysis skills.
- Demonstrated passion for startups and new technology businesses.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to understand technical concepts and translate them into business-relevant terms.
Nice to haves:
- Prior experience at a growth stage Internet/software company.
- Prior experience in technology sales, business development or demand generation.
- Prior experience in the payments industry.
You should include these in your application:
- A current resume and LinkedIn profile.
- Please note this is for a 6 month contract role
We look forward to hearing from you.