Risk Strategist Dublin
The Verifications Policy team designs and enforces scalable manual verification policies by understanding and executing on input from internal stakeholders and collaborating closely with engineering partners. We are looking for a Risk Strategist to join our efforts.
As a Risk Strategist, you will be part of a small but growing team that tackles some of the most complex and dynamic problems at the company, pursuing creative approaches and moving quickly, often in the face of ambiguity.
In this role, you will:
- Manage end-to-end projects to develop, write, and enforce policies and procedures for verifying individuals and businesses.
- Scale policy implementation and build exception handling processes.
- Work collaboratively with partners across business, regulatory and engineering functions.
- Challenge the payments industry status quo to help enable innovative methods for identity verification.
Our ideal candidate:
- Has 1-3 years of experience in a relevant role (payments, risk, compliance or policy teams).
- Is highly comfortable handling ambiguity and shifting requirements, including adapting and reacting to policy and regulatory changes.
- Is an excellent communicator who is able to convey complex ideas succinctly.
- Has strong data visualization skills and a passion for data and analysis.
- Has an eye towards efficiency and scale.
Nice to haves:
- Expertise in writing SQL to query relational databases.
- Experience working independently in fast-paced and rapidly changing technology-driven environments.
You should include these in your application:
- A resume and LinkedIn profile
Please find our EU applicant personal information notice here#LI-DA1
We look forward to hearing from you.