Risk Operations Manager San Francisco
Fight fraud and make Internet payments safer.
The risk team is a core part of Stripe’s mission to expand the GDP of the internet. As a manager in the risk operations team, you will help enable safer payments for our users and protect Stripe from fraud. You will use your operational and management expertise to lead a talented group of risk analysts to be the frontline of fraud protection at the company. Your team will face some of the most complex and dynamic problems at Stripe, and you will use data and creativity to guide the team as it helps Stripe scale effectively.
- Work with teams across Stripe to manage and lead cross-functional risk projects.
- Cultivate a metrics-driven approach to solving problems and deciding what to focus on.
- Set clear goals - both for individuals and for the team - and provide regular actionable feedback.
- Help build a world-class risk operations organization by recruiting and training the best people and defining organizational processes to support them.
- Help your team members with professional growth and challenge them to exceed expectations.
- Triage issues and remove obstacles to progress.
Our ideal candidate is:
- Highly analytical and skilled at using metrics to drive decision-making, preferably in a risk or trust & safety context.
- Excellent at creating functional and organizational processes that scale with growth.
- A talented coach and mentor dedicated to nurturing talent and helping team members perform at their best.
- Adept at managing time and priorities both for themselves and their team.
- An expert delegator.
- Experienced with difficult conversations.
- A strong individual contributor when needed.
- Experienced working in tech, or in another fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Include resume and LinkedIn profile.
- Whatever information you think would be most useful for us in understanding your background and accomplishments.
We look forward to hearing from you.