Risk Operations Learning Business Partner Dublin
Education is hiring an inquisitive, empathetic and forward-looking business partner to work closely with our Risk Operations team to scale their new hire program and implement an ongoing strategy for educating Risk Operations. For the first few months, this person will become familiar with our global Risk organisation and build relationships with the team and key stakeholders. This person will bring their expertise in learning and development to iterate and improve on Risk’s new hire trainings, and in partnership with Risk leadership, will develop a point of view on our strategy and approach to building continuous education for the global Risk teams. The role is based in Dublin but will require some global travel to become familiar with, and oversee, education for the Risk teams within Stripe and at our vendor sites.
Risk is scaling quickly; over the next half alone, the team hopes to hire over 20 new Risk Stripes, between our Dublin, San Francisco, and Singapore offices and support multiple new classes of agents at vendor sites in Folsom and Cork. Beyond the immediate growth, we need to stay focused on achieving robust and efficiently scaled operations, through continual improvements with each new class.
- Program manage, including co-ordinate, trainings and underwriting shadow sessions for new hires.
- Scale the new hire training program across offices and vendor sites.
- Work in partnership with SMEs to have them facilitate education sessions.
- Provide coaching and guidance on training exercises and managing the classroom (virtual or in-person).
- Facilitate learning interventions where necessary.
- Think critically about how we can measure the effectiveness of instruction, knowledge transfer and participant satisfaction for our trainings.
- Play an active role as a member of the wider global Education team.
- Begin to work with the Quality Manager, Vendor Manager, and Underwriting Manager to tweak content or delivery and improve learner performance.
- Track metrics to assess the time taken to effectively spin-up new hires on specific content/skill areas and work to increase efficiency over time, and assess effectiveness of on-going education.
- Proactively work with Risk to understand on-going training needs and work with Subject Matter Experts to develop training resources.
- Give managers state on the performance of a new Stripe on underwriting reviews during their spin-up.
- Drive the scaling of our training infrastructure and material so that we can efficiently and effectively educate vendors, internal Risk team members, and other partners at Stripe on Risk-related content to perform in their roles.
- Join the Risk Core team’s efforts in moving more review-based work to vendors by expanding existing trainings.
- When working with vendors, visit sites when necessary to coach and/or lead train-the-trainer sessions and build relationships with training and quality leads and agents at those sites.
- When working with vendors, provide actionable feedback to the site leads and the vendor management team.
Please find our EU applicant personal information notice here#LI-DA1
We look forward to hearing from you.