Recruitment Coordinator - Fixed Term Employee Dublin
Help us grow Stripe.
At Stripe, we want to give every candidate - no matter the interview outcome - a stellar experience.
- Work closely with recruiters to design the candidate experience and schedule interviews for Stripe candidates.
- Arrange travel and accommodations for candidates.
- Guide candidates through their upcoming interviews.
- Greet candidates, make them feel welcome and ensure on-site interviews go smoothly.
- Help track candidate progress from initial contact through offer.
- Build out our administrative tools to make sure the recruiting process is seamless for current employees and candidates alike.
- Help plan recruiting events, both in the office and off-site.
- Learn the ins and outs of the Stripe recruiting process and take on more complex responsibilities over time.
You should be:
- A team player; adept at working with multiple people at any given time.
- Incredibly organized, with superb attention to detail.
- Truly flexible: able to shift tasks and priorities in a big way at the drop of a hat.
- Creative and process-driven, you’re constantly looking for ways to make things work more efficiently.
- An excellent verbal and written communicator, with an appropriate blend of professionalism and friendliness.
- Able to connect and interact with different types of people.
- Someone who can anticipate needs before they arise.
Nice to haves:
- Previous experience in recruiting or HR coordination.
- Previous experience in a high growth technology start-up.
- You should include these in your application: Your resume. A brief description of your relevant experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.