Recruiting Operations Lead San Francisco
At Stripe, we want to give every candidate—no matter the interview outcome—a stellar experience. The recruiting team manages all of the recruiting nuts and bolts and ensures a great experience for our candidates, shepherding them through the entire process.
As Stripe’s Recruiting Operations Lead you will be a key and influential partner within the People & Recruiting team. Your remit: to help author a new chapter at Stripe by operationalizing the global recruiting function at scale. In this capacity you will assist in charting the course for operational excellence - building the backend infrastructure to allow recruiting to operate like a well-oiled machine, equipping others through world-class tools, resources, enablement and processes. A systematic and strategic thought leader, your contribution will enable and empower others, ultimately allowing Stripe to more effectively attract and hire high impact, high potential talent.
- Define the roadmap for operational excellence; enabling Stripe’s talent recruiting function to scale for the needs of today and tomorrow.
- Assist in the selection, implementation, and administration of innovative systems, tools, and resources; customizing configurations, streamlining workflows, and enabling users as a SME.
- Manage and lead a strong team of operational professionals and their direct reports; focusing on the career development of each individual on the team.
- Focus on implementing programs that increase the overall pipeline for our recruiters.
- Partner with the Head of Recruiting and other recruiting leads on short and long term strategy; innovating on current tools, programs and processes that will keep Stripe at the forefront of recruiting.
- Create toolkits that reduce the administrative work for our recruiters and increase their productivity.
- Iterate and push the boundaries on creating the best candidate experience in technology.
- Partner with others on the People team, Finance, and key Stripe stakeholders; collaborating closely to ensure strong connectivity and deployment of programs in support of an integrated global strategy.
- Formulate a process to address changing compliance standards while ensuring that we stay nimble.
You may enjoy this if:
- You enjoy experimenting and implementing new systems and tools.
- You really enjoy – and have experience – developing and coaching high potential talent and watching them grow their careers
- You are not afraid to try new things and fail.
- You would rather build than maintain.
- You want to do more with less and will use technology and process improvements vs only adding headcount to do this.
- You get a kick out of digging deep into the data, thinking from first principles, and delivering the best results.
- You enjoy doing whatever it takes to execute on complex projects.
- You enjoy making others successful and more productive.
- You have a knack for working well with a wide range of people.
- You have a track record of delivering projects in a timely manner.
- You have a process-oriented mindset and ability to execute.
We’re looking for:
- 8+ years of experience in recruiting operations or recruiting with at least 3 years of management experience.
- A strong leader and people manager. -Experience in a high growth company.
- A strong focus on agile, lean organizations; someone who doesn’t add process for the sake of process, instead makes meaningful change.
- Strong systems orientation and superb project management and analytical skills.
- A track record of consistently and successfully partnering cross functionally with groups like Finance, Business Ops, Engineering and Legal.
Nice to Have:
- Global experience.
- A track record of building out teams, including sourcing teams.
- Track record of implementing an ATS or other HR systems.
- Experience planning for compliance or have been a point person for internal or external audits.
- Experience managing external vendors.
“Nice to have” really means “nice to have”. It’s completely possible that you don’t have any of these and are still a great fit for the team.#LI-TF1
We look forward to hearing from you.