Recruiting Operations and Programs Lead San Francisco
Help us grow Stripe.
As Stripe’s Recruiting Operations and Program Lead you will be a key and influential partner within the People & Recruiting team. Your remit: to help author a new chapter at Stripe by operationalizing the global recruiting function at scale. In this capacity you will assist in charting the course for operational excellence – building the backend infrastructure to allow recruiting to operate like a well-oiled machine, equipping others through world-class tools, resources, enablement and processes. Your team will also be responsible for developing and implementing key global recruiting programs with a focus on both innovation and scale. A systematic and strategic thought leader, your contribution will enable and empower others, ultimately allowing Stripe to more effectively attract and hire high impact, high potential talent.
- Define the roadmap for operational excellence; enabling Stripe’s talent recruiting function to scale for the needs of today and tomorrow.
- Assist in the selection, implementation, and administration of innovative systems, tools, and resources; customizing configurations, streamlining workflows, and enabling users as a SME.
- Manage and lead a strong team of operational professionals and their direct reports; focusing on the career development of each individual on the team.
- Partner with the recruiting leads, team members and other business leads on short and long term strategy; innovating on current tools, programs and processes that will keep Stripe at the forefront of recruiting.
- Create toolkits that reduce the administrative work for our recruiters and increase their productivity.
- Iterate and push the boundaries on creating the best candidate experience in technology.
- Partner with others on the People team, Finance, and key Stripe stakeholders; collaborating closely to ensure strong connectivity and deployment of programs in support of an integrated global strategy.
- Formulate a process to address changing compliance standards while ensuring that we stay nimble.
- Be responsible for the data integrity of the recruiting organization.
You may be a good fit if:
- You enjoy experimenting and implementing new systems, tools and programs.
- You really enjoy – and have experience – developing and coaching high potential talent and watching them grow their careers.
- You are not afraid to try new things and fail.
- You would rather build than maintain.
- You want to do more with less and will use technology and process improvements vs only adding headcount to do this.
- You get a kick out of digging deep into the data, thinking from first principles, and delivering the best results.
- You enjoy doing whatever it takes to execute on complex projects.
- You enjoy making others successful and more productive.
- You have a knack for working well with a wide range of people.
- You have a track record of delivering projects in a timely manner.
- You have a process-oriented mindset and ability to execute.
We’re looking for someone with:
- 8+ years of experience in recruiting operations or recruiting with at least 3 years of management experience.
- Strong leadership and people management skills.
- Experience in a high growth company.
- A strong focus on agile, lean organizations; someone who doesn’t add process for the sake of process, instead makes meaningful change.
- Strong systems orientation and superb project management and analytical skills.
- A track record of consistently and successfully partnering cross functionally with groups like Finance, Business Ops, Engineering and Legal.
Nice to Have:
- Global experience.
- A track record of building out teams, including sourcing teams.
- A track record of implementing an ATS or other HR systems.
- Experience planning for compliance or have been a point person for internal or external audits.
- Experience managing external vendors.
We look forward to hearing from you.