Recruiting Coordinator (Fixed Term Contract) San Francisco
Help us grow Stripe.
At Stripe, we want to give every candidate—no matter the interview outcome—a stellar experience.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a Fixed Term Employee role for 12 months, and will receive benefits.
- Work closely with recruiters to design the candidate experience, and schedule interviews for Stripe candidates.
- Arrange accommodations for out-of-town candidates.
- Talk to candidates to guide them through their upcoming interviews.
- Greet candidates, make them feel welcome, and ensure on-site interviews go smoothly.
- Help track candidate progress from initial contact through offer.
- Build out our administrative tools to make sure the recruiting process is seamless for current employees and candidates alike.
- Help plan recruiting events, both in the office and off-site.
- Learn the ins and outs of the Stripe recruiting process and take on more complex responsibilities over time.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Previous scheduling or coordination experience
- Previous experience in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to be a team player; adept at working with multiple people at any given time
- Incredible organizational skills; superb attention to detail
- Flexibility: able to shift tasks and priorities in a big way at the drop of a hat.
- Creative and process-driven: you’re constantly looking for ways to make things work more efficiently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an appropriate blend of professionalism and friendliness
- Ability to connect and interact with different types of people
You should include these in your application:
- Your resume.
We look forward to hearing from you.