Recruiting Coordinator (Fixed Term Contract) Dublin
Help us grow Stripe.
Too often, a company’s recruits feel like faceless entries in an applicant database. At Stripe, we want to give every candidate—no matter the interview outcome—a stellar experience. The recruiting team manages all of the recruiting nuts and bolts and ensure a great experience for our candidates, shepherding them through the entire process.
- Work closely with recruiters to design the candidate experience.
- Handle travel and accommodations for out-of-town candidates.
- Talk to candidates to guide them through their upcoming interviews.
- Greet candidates, make them feel welcome, and ensure on-site interviews go smoothly.
- Help track candidate progress from initial contact through offer.
- Build out our administrative tools to make sure the recruiting process is seamless for current employees and candidates alike.
- Help plan recruiting events, both in the office and off-site.
You should be:
- A team player; adept at working with multiple people at any given time.
- Incredibly organized, with a superb attention to detail.
- Truly flexible: able to shift tasks and priorities in a big way at the drop of a hat.
- Creative, entrepreneurial, and process-driven: you’re constantly looking for ways to make things work more efficiently.
- An excellent verbal and written communicator, with a seamless blend of professionalism and friendliness.
- Able to connect and interact with different types of people.
- Someone who anticipates needs before they arise.
Nice to haves:
- Previous experience in recruiting or HR coordination.
- Previous experience in a high growth technology start-up.
You should include these in your application:
- Your resume.
- A brief description of your relevant experience.
Please find our EU applicant personal information notice here#LI-OH1
We look forward to hearing from you.