Recruiting Coordinator Seattle
Help us grow Stripe.
Too often, a company’s recruits feel like faceless entries in an applicant database. At Stripe, we want to give every candidate—no matter the interview outcome—a stellar experience. The recruiting team manages all of the recruiting nuts and bolts and ensure a great experience for our candidates, shepherding them through the entire process.
- Work closely with recruiters to design the candidate experience.
- Handle travel and accommodations for out-of-town candidates.
- Talk to candidates to guide them through their upcoming interviews.
- Greet candidates, make them feel welcome, and ensure on-site interviews go smoothly.
- Help track candidate progress from initial contact through offer.
- Build out our administrative tools to make sure the recruiting process is seamless for current employees and candidates alike.
- Help plan recruiting events, both in the office and off-site.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Previous scheduling or coordination experience
- Previous experience in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to be a team player; adept at working with multiple people at any given time
- Incredible organizational skills; superb attention to detail
- Flexibility: able to shift tasks and priorities in a big way at the drop of a hat.
- Creative and process-driven: you’re constantly looking for ways to make things work more efficiently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an appropriate blend of professionalism and friendliness
- Ability connect and interact with different types of people
You should include these in your application:
- Your resume
We look forward to hearing from you.