Recruiter (contract) Tokyo
Help us grow Stripe.
Too often, a company’s recruits feel like faceless entries in an applicant database. At Stripe, we want to give every candidate—no matter the interview outcome—a stellar experience. The recruiting team manages all of the recruiting nuts and bolts and ensure a great experience for our candidates, shepherding them through the entire process.
- Manage the full cycle of recruiting for all sorts of candidates across APAC.
- Reach out to candidates and introduce them to specific roles at Stripe.
- Screen candidates and ensure that our hiring culture is consistent.
- Iterate on the candidate experience at Stripe.
You may enjoy this if:
- You’re passionate about building teams.
- You’re a stellar verbal and written communicator.
- You’re friendly, and enjoy talking to candidates of all backgrounds.
- You enjoy optimizing processes to make them more efficient.
- You’re truly flexible. You can shift tasks and priorities when circumstances change. (At a fast-growing startup, they often do.)
- You like working in a fast-paced environment.
- You like to travel.
We’re looking for:
- Experience in a recruiting role, ideally as a part of a small team in a high growth, technology start-up.
- Extensive knowledge of international sourcing resources, with a strong existing global network.
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Japanese.
Nice to haves:
- Fluency in languages other than English and Japanese.
You should include these in your application:
- Your resume.
- A brief description of your relevant experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.