Real Estate Project Manager San Francisco
Create an amazing workplace at Stripe!
Stripe is growing rapidly, and the Real Estate Project Manager will play a critical role in sustainably scaling our global facilities alongside our team. Stripe has a fun, fast-paced culture, and we care deeply about building a great physical workspace for our employees.
Stripe’s Real Estate team is responsible for delivering safe, comfortable, functional and beautiful workplaces across the globe, and for ensuring that Stripe’s Real Estate portfolio is always evolving to support our growing business. As a Real Estate Project Manager at Stripe, you will primarily be responsible for delivering Tenant Improvement (TI) projects outside of the US, with occasional domestic projects, and will collaborate with the broader Real Estate team on Stripe’s global design standards, operational standards, and Real Estate strategy.
- Be responsible for delivering multiple projects - of varying sizes and scopes - concurrently. From small refreshes to coordinating with a landlord on a new build, you will have full responsibility for ensuring that each project is scoped appropriately, is staffed with the right team, and is delivered on time and within budget.
- Work closely with your Real Estate colleagues, functional leaders, and the executive team to ensure that our global offices are safe, comfortable environments that reflect Stripe’s Workplace philosophies and enhance productivity.
- Ensure that all of our offices’ designs have function at their core, and that form never supersedes the operational integrity of our spaces.
- Collaborate extensively with internal teams at Stripe to ensure that the right people are in the room for each project: IT/AV, Security, Branding/Graphics, Workplace Services etc.
- Engage and actively manage external vendors to ensure that work of the highest quality is being delivered: architects, brokers, project managers, general contractors.
- Collaborate with your colleagues in Real Estate and Workplace Services on our global strategies for Real Estate and the overall Workplace; sharing industry knowledge, best practices and lessons learned to ensure that Stripe’s business plans and growth are supported and enabled.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- At least 3-5 years of experience project managing a variety of design and construction projects in a fast-growing company, preferably across various international markets.
- Significant TI construction experience, with deep knowledge of MEP and electrical systems, lighting, acoustics, and interior detailing.
- The ability to concurrently manage multiple projects and priorities while maintaining a high standard of delivery overall.
- Very strong vendor management skills.
- Excellent communication skills: from relaying Stripe’s design requirements to vendors through to company-wide communications, you should be a skilled communicator.
Nice to have(s):
- Experience with commercial kitchen construction.
- Facilities management experience.
“Nice to have” really means “nice to have”. It’s completely possible that you don’t have either of these and are still a great fit for the team.
To apply, please include:
- A resume and LinkedIn profile.
We look forward to hearing from you.