Protective Services Manager San Francisco
Help us scale our global security team!
The Corporate Security team at Stripe is looking for a high performing and experienced Protective Services Manager to join our team in San Francisco, CA. As the Protective Services Manager at Stripe, you will be responsible for developing our risk model for the protective services program, supporting global events, and managing the threat and risk intelligence functions for the Corporate Security team. You will also own and help program our workplace violence prevention program. Working with internal teams you will build an appropriately scaled response that meets an internally adopted risk framework. This role will be based in the western region of the United States, working with internal teams at Stripe’s HQ in San Francisco and other offices globally. A collaborative, analytical, and measured approach to problem solving is required. The role is a leadership position on the team, and will contribute to establishing a program that serves our employee’s and users throughout the world.
- Serve as an expert resource in determining the need for protective services risk mitigation for executive travel itineraries, leadership team meetings, and off-site events. - Be the primary contact point for our executive administrative business partners.
- Work closely with Stripe’s Events and Corporate Communications teams to manage global events, evaluating the need for security support services.
- Be the primary person responsible for our contracted vendors who provide specialized security services, car services, etc.; develop schedules, cost management strategies, and performance metrics.
- Build a capability for advanced threat response for our offices that includes risk analysis, multi-team coordination, and law enforcement response for an imminent threat or active shooter event.
- Help manage all aspects of the threat and risk Intelligence program, including analysis and reporting to inform operational decisions and provide awareness to business partners.
- Support and enhance the security operations team, develop GSOC programs that enhance protective services and travel operations.
- Help build Stripe’s travel safety program with an emphasis on duty of care for employees. This will include a travel platform and other services that help enhance safety.
To be considered for this role, you must have::
- At least 6 or more years of experience working in specialized security programs in a commensurate role with similar responsibilities. Former government service experience is desirable.
- Current responsibility in managing security contractors that specifically provide security drivers and protective personnel, demonstrable success in building and effective protective services program at a prior company in the technology, entertainment, or government sector.
- Availability to travel on short notice, and respond during an emergency.
- Great organizational skills with an impeccable attention to detail, responsive to communications, familiar with collaboration tools (slack, gmail, etc).
the person we want to hire for this role will:
- Start fast, and be able to move with urgency.
- Be rigorous in risk assessment and analysis, then execute.
- Develop trust with internal partners, and elevate influence as a trusted advisor.
- Resume and LinkedIn profile.
We look forward to hearing from you.