Program Manager, Cards London
Stripe makes it easy for any developer to access and manage the capabilities of the financial system including global payments, banking and other innovative financial services. The Financial Stack organization is responsible for the strategy, partnerships and overall execution required to offer these capabilities globally.
As a Program Manager, you will help scale and improve Stripe’s Financial Stack by overseeing operations, launching new capabilities and improving our existing processes.
- Drive long-term, strategic initiatives and projects that involve our financial partners.
- Develop and manage formal processes and programs to support our users and products.
- Coordinate internal and external operational items, working cross-functionally across teams, including: Risk, Operations, Product and Legal.
- Identify areas for improvement and optimize our operations.
- Build new and scalable processes that can be widely adopted.
- Communicate a deep understanding of Stripe’s entire Financial Stack across the company.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has a strong background in operational excellence and proven track record of building programs to scale.
- Has an interest in working with external financial partners.
- Is action-oriented, with strong organization skills and attention to detail.
- Can develop analysis and make clear data-driven decisions.
- Is able to prioritize competing demands while working on complex problems.
- Is naturally curious and interested in learning the intricacies of the financial industry and Stripe’s financial stack.
- Has 4+ years of experience, preferably in a program management or operational role.
- (As a plus) has experience in payments or financial services.
We look forward to hearing from you.