Production Designer San Francisco
Design at Stripe:
Stripe’s mission is to increase the GDP of the internet. We think that building an internet business is a problem rooted in code and design, not finance. We also believe that there are far too many barriers to doing business on the internet and that the opportunities to do it are not equally distributed throughout the world. To break down those barriers and make the opportunities available to anyone, we’re designing the future of tools and infrastructure for starting, running, and scaling an online business—from anywhere in the the world. That’s where you come in: we’re looking for a diverse set of designers of many disciplines, skills, backgrounds, and specialties to join our small (but growing!) team in San Francisco.
The design team works across most projects at Stripe—from our brand voice and websites to events, web and mobile products, and even printed publications. And since Stripe’s main audience is other people who build products, we agonize over and take pride in crafting user-friendly and user-focused experiences.
- Own and maintain a comprehensive library of design assets for reusable, systematic designs.
- Partner with both product and communication designers to adapt designs into various specs and requirements for both digital and print needs.
- Maintain brand standards when producing a wide range of design deliverables, from presentations, PR and marketing assets, to iconography and landing pages.
- Create templates (Keynote, Sketch files, etc.) from final approved mocks for use across the company.
- Continuously adopt new workflows and tools as our work evolves.
You may be fit for this role if you:
- Have at least 3 years production design experience.
- Are meticulously organized. You care about the details.
- Have an understanding of fundamental design skills, production, a strong sense of color, typography, and design composition.
- Are familiar working within and maintaining established design systems.
- Are fluent in print formats and familiar with prepping files for and working with vendors.
- Are an expert in design tools (Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, Abstract, Keynote, etc.)
- Bonus points: you’re familiar with Github, HTML, CSS, SVG and Markdown
You should include these in your application:
- A link to your online portfolio
- Your CV or LinkedIn profile
- A few words about why Stripe is interesting to you
We look forward to hearing from you.