Product Support Specialist Singapore
Deliver incredible experiences to Stripe users.
Stripe is live on 3 continents with over 100 supported currencies and rapidly expanding to power the online payments infrastructure throughout the world. While helping our users, the User Operations team works closely with every part of Stripe, learning the intricacies of how we build products, manage risk, launch new countries, and keep users happy.
We are looking for someone who can help bring our growing multilingual User Operations team in Singapore to the next level of performance. You will act as a role model for other team members when interacting with our users to make sure their needs and issues are being resolved. A significant part of your time you will be working on initiatives to further build out our Asia Pacific support hub in Singapore and focus on improving the effectiveness of the team. There will be an opportunity to be responsible for managing the support for some of our largest and most valuable users.
If you’re a born role model, a strong writer, and a fast researcher, we want to hear from you!
- Become a product specialist and use email, phone and other contact channels to resolve the needs and issues Stripe users have.
- Spend a significant portion of your time helping others be successful at Stripe, directly by providing mentorship, and indirectly through improvement initiatives.
- Proactively analyze and detect complex issues that affect the User Operations team and dissect the problems into actionable pieces.
- Present your ideas and findings to the global User Ops team and gather the help needed to achieve change.
- Take ownership and collaborate with other teams from User Operations and other teams to successfully execute your action plans.
- Have an opportunity to learn how Stripe operates from the ground up and make a real impact on the future of the organization.
We’re looking for people who:
- Have 4+ years experience with helping users become more successful with a product or service.
- Are able to work independently and proactively in a scaling and rapidly changing environment.
- Love to work with colleagues on solving a large range of challenges and have proven experience with managing initiatives or projects.
- Enjoy talking about technical concepts, have great analytical skills, and would be comfortable explaining how Stripe works to a range of audiences.
- Can empathize with users and quickly grasp the issues they’re facing.
- Enjoy the puzzle of solving open-ended problems.
- Are excited by working with a product that is constantly evolving.
- Are fluent in English and preferably have business level verbal and written communication skills in Mandarin Chinese or Bahasa
You should include these in your application:
- Your background and accomplishments.
- Why you want to work in this role.
- Languages you’d be comfortable communicating in beyond English, if any.
We look forward to hearing from you.