Product Support Specialist (Dutch) Dublin
Deliver incredible experiences to Stripe users.
Stripe is live on 4 continents with over 100 supported currencies and rapidly expanding to power the online payments infrastructure throughout the world. While helping our users, the User Operations team works closely with every part of Stripe, learning the intricacies of how we build products, manage risk, launch new countries, and keep users happy.
As a User Operations - Market Specialist in our growing multilingual User Operations team in Dublin, you’ll spend your time supporting users and user-facing teams, focusing on improving our users experience and growing that particular market. Specifically, you’ll be the founding member of the User-Ops team for Benelux. You’ll also work to build out and hire for our hub in Dublin, and over time can help build the teams that will drive our future growth in Europe.
- Spend some of your time supporting users in your market.
- Interacting with users to understand new/better ways of supporting them, focusing on improving the user experience.
- Function as a market expert through research and interactions with local payment systems, VCs, and companies - as the first hire for your market, you may also dedicate part of your time to sales, account management, Benelux country launches, or other functions based on the needs of your team.
- Support user-facing teams through informed insights about your market and/or your specialization (product, risk, legal, user-safety) - including creating and delivering trainings for the teams.
- Interact with user-facing teams to understand how we can scale our operations in Europe.
- Help design and implement process improvements which will enable faster decisions and better access to information within the company.
- Help scale the Benelux User-Ops team through partner management (for example, working with our vendors), content creation and guiding new User-Ops members in your team.
- Gain unique insights into how thousands of businesses on Stripe scale and operate.
- Have an opportunity to learn how Stripe operates from the ground up and make a real impact on the future of the organization.
We’re looking for people who:
- Enjoy talking about technical concepts, have great analytical skills, and would be comfortable explaining how Stripe works to a range of audiences.
- Are able to identify opportunities for the company both internally and in the Benelux market, which can involve research in order to become a subject matter expert while seeing things through to completion.
- Thrive in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment.
- Have strong organizational skills and are able to multitask - you see yourself as structured, deadline-orientated and results-driven. You have demonstrated the ability to take initiative, showing a self-starter attitude and a natural desire to get things done.
- Have great communication skills (you need to be fluent and highly proficient in English and Dutch).
- Love constantly learning about the different aspects of a changing technical product, even when it’s out of your depth.
You should include these in your application:
- Your background and accomplishments.
- Why you want to work in this role.
- Languages you’d be comfortable communicating in beyond English, if any.
We look forward to hearing from you.