Product Support, Market Manager Nordics Dublin
Stripe is building the most powerful and flexible tools for internet commerce and is currently live in 25 countries around the world. The User Operations team works closely with every part of Stripe, learning the intricacies of how we build products, manage risk, launch new countries, and keeping users happy.
We are looking for someone who can help bring our nascent User Operations team for the Nordics region to the next level. You will be responsible for building out and managing the portfolio of services focused on the support needs of our users in the region, and set a gold standard for support when interacting for other team members when interacting with our largest and most valuable users to make sure their needs are met. You will spend a significant part of your time working on initiatives to further improve the performance of the team, and contributing to cross-functional efforts to refine the Stripe product for Nordics users.
If you’re a born leader, a strong writer, and a fast researcher, we want to hear from you!
- Become a product specialist and manage our email, phone, and other channels.
- Spend a significant portion of your time helping others be successful at Stripe
- Proactively analyze and detect complex issues that affect the User Operations team and dissect the problems into actionable pieces.
- Present your ideas and findings to the global User Ops team and management and gather the help needed to achieve change.
- Take ownership and collaborate with other teams from User Operations and other teams to successfully execute your action plans.
- Have an opportunity to learn how Stripe operates from the ground up and make a real impact on the future of the organization.
We’re looking for people who:
- Have a proactive and ambitious startup mindset.
- Are interested in launching or continuing an international career and are available for regular travel between the Nordic markets and Stripe office locations.
- Have 2+ years experience with helping users become more successful with a product or service.
- Love to work with colleagues on solving a large range of challenges and have proven experience with managing initiatives or projects.
- Enjoy talking about technical concepts, have great analytical skills, and would be comfortable explaining how Stripe works to a range of audiences.
- Can empathize with users and quickly grasp the issues they’re facing.
- Enjoy the puzzle of solving open-ended problems.
- Are excited by working with a product that is constantly evolving.
- Are fluent and have business level verbal and written communication skills in any of the main Nordic languages (Swedish, Danish, Norwegian) and English.
You should include these in your application:
- Your background and accomplishments.
- Why you want to work in this role.
Please find our EU applicant personal information notice here#LI-MD1
We look forward to hearing from you.