Product Support, Market Manager Benelux - Dublin Dublin
Deliver incredible experiences to Stripe users.
Stripe is building the most powerful and flexible tools for internet commerce and currently live in 25 countries on 4 continents. While helping our users, the User Operations team works closely with every part of Stripe, learning the intricacies of how we build products, manage risk, launch new countries, and keep users happy.
We are looking for someone who can help bring our nascent User Operations team for the Benelux to the next level of performance. You will be responsible for building out and managing the portfolio of services focused on the support needs of our users in the Benelux, and act as a role model for other team members when interacting with our largest and most valuable users to make sure their needs and issues are being resolved. A significant part of your time you will be working on initiatives to further improve the performance of the team, and on working with cross-functional stakeholders to prevent any future issues for Benelux users.
If you’re a born role model, a strong writer, and a fast researcher, we want to hear from you!
- Be the first person in this role for the Benelux, so you will need to work closely with our country team to determine the place and value of this role between existing roles.
- Become a product specialist and manage our email, phone and other contact channels used to resolve the needs and issues of Stripe users in the Benelux and in our other global markets.
- Spend a significant portion of your time helping others be successful at Stripe, directly by providing oversight and mentorship, and indirectly through running improvement initiatives.
- Proactively analyze and detect complex issues that affect the User Operations team and dissect the problems into actionable pieces.
- Present your ideas and findings to the global User Ops team and management and gather the help needed to achieve change.
- Take ownership and collaborate with other teams from User Operations and other teams to successfully execute your action plans.
- Have an opportunity to learn how Stripe operates from the ground up and make a real impact on the future of the organization.
We’re looking for people who:
- Have a pro-active and ambitious startup mindset.
- Are interested in launching or continuing an international career and are available for regular travel between the covered markets and Stripe office locations.
- Have 2+ years experience with helping users become more successful with a product or service.
- Love to work with colleagues on solving a large range of challenges and have proven experience with managing initiatives or projects.
- Enjoy talking about technical concepts, have great analytical skills, and would be comfortable explaining how Stripe works to a range of audiences.
- Can empathize with users and quickly grasp the issues they’re facing.
- Enjoy the puzzle of solving open-ended problems.
- Are excited by working with a product that is constantly evolving.
- Are fluent in English and Dutch, preferably have business level verbal and written communication skills in French or any other European language.
You should include these in your application:
- Your background and accomplishments.
- Why you want to work in this role.
- Languages you’d be comfortable communicating in beyond English, if any.
We look forward to hearing from you.