Product Ops Program Manager, Payments Experience: Payment Flows Dublin
Product Operations is the newest addition to Stripe and will work directly with Product and Engineering to ensure the products we release to our users are delightful and high-quality. As the unified voice from user-facing teams across Stripe, this team will be responsible for communicating user feedback and insights to our product teams, driving improvements to our product launch and prioritization process and streamlining any operational challenges with Product Management and Product Marketing teams.
We’re looking for an program manager with technical and analytical skills to work closely with the Payments Experience product teams to help shape our products and improve the user experience. The Payments Flows team builds APIs that developers use to model & operate every step of their checkout & payment flow, using any payment method– from intent to pay through completion or abandonment.
- Serve as a Payments Experience product expert, providing user and operational support
- Help source, qualify, onboard, track & support beta users for your Payments Experience product
- Collect, quantify & communicate product-related cases that should be contemplated by the product team in future development
- Leverage data to identify insights, trends and solutions for user issues and requests
- Validate product fixes against all known edge-cases and use-cases
- Report and prioritize bugs and feature requests
- Work with product and user teams to develop product documentation and FAQs
- Advocate for solutions that will improve the user experience and decrease unnecessary user escalations
- Help with product launch coordination (milestones, testing, etc.) across Stripe
- Support users directly through support channels and indirectly through processes set up with frontline teams
- Build and facilitate product training sessions to User Ops and Sales teams for new products, updates and new features
- A passion for delivering quality product experience and an outstanding user experience
- Strong project management and operational experience
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Experience executing cross-functional work, and working with 3rd parties to drive execution
- A can-do attitude and ability to juggle multiple priorities simultaneously
- Experience working with SQL and using data to identify trends, generate insights and problem solving
- This role will work closely with the Payments Experience product teams in San Francisco and is based in the Dublin office, beginning as soon as possible.
We look forward to hearing from you.