Product Operations, Radar and Radar for Fraud Teams Seattle
The Radar team leads Stripe’s efforts in helping merchants fight payment fraud. Payment fraud is a growing and ever-changing problem and Stripe must develop machine learning systems and products to keep merchants safe.
As the Product Operations program manager working with the Radar team, you’ll work with customers across all segments and with product and engineering to ensure our fraud prevention products are meeting customer needs. You’ll oversee the execution of critical programs to help merchants deal with fraud issues, drive effective use and integration of Radar. For example, you’ll work deeply with our data to find trends, gather feedback from customers, internal and external stakeholders, synthesize and use it to help make radar better. You’ll also drive projects with high levels of cross team collaboration.
You may be a fit for this role if you:
- Can develop a deep understanding of machine learning and payment fraud
- You are excited about becoming an expert in both of these topics.
- You’re creative about figuring out fraudster behavior.
- You understand how machine learning works and can articulate the tradeoffs and implications for our users. You’re able to reason about machine learning performance for fraud prevention.
- Have strong analytical skills
- You enjoy working in SQL/Redshift
- You can analyze user fraud patterns and use these insights to improve their fraud prevention. You can design dashboards to help track and monitor user fraud. You use your learnings from data to productize better fraud solutions.
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills
- You’re great at explaining highly technical topics to technical and non technical audiences, with a talent for building empathy for user problems
- You can communicate well with our users, partners, and Stripe about Radar and the machine learning models
- Are great at working with our users and passionate about solving their fraud problems
- You’re excited about helping our users solve their hairiest fraud problems by digging into their data, understanding their teams and needs
- You can identify user fraud prevention needs and translate those into good fraud prevention solutions
- Are an awesome project and program manager
- Able to write clear and concise functional specs, project / release plans, and roadmaps
- You’re able to work with and direct many stakeholders towards our stated goals. In some cases, you’re operationalizing the insights we have from working with users to scale with Stripe.
- You’re effectively with engineering and go to market teams to get our products to market.
- 2+ years of experience in an operational, product or project management role
- You have experience with payments-related products or with technical platforms
- You are comfortable with machine learning systems and conversant in key concepts, enough to talk to users convincingly at the level of stripe.com/radar/guide
We look forward to hearing from you.