Product Operations Lead San Francisco
Expand how Stripe supports users
Product Operations is the newest addition to Stripe and will work directly with Product and Engineering to ensure the products we release to our users are delightful and high-quality. As the unified voice from user-facing teams across Stripe, this team will be responsible for communicating user feedback and insights to our product teams, driving improvements to our product launch and prioritization process and streamlining any operational challenges with Product Management and Product Marketing teams. As this is a new function, we’re looking for a leader to incubate and scope this function with the opportunity to lead this team in the future.
The Product Operations team is expected to:
- Function as an expert on the product and help with any product question escalations.
- Streamline and prioritize bugs and feature requests across user teams.
- Use the data you’ve gathered to identify the team’s priorities and come up with innovative solutions to our top issues.
- Work closely with product teams to guide their prioritization and product roadmaps, and advocate for solutions that will improve user experience and decrease unnecessary user interactions.
- Help product teams project manage key aspects of the launch (milestones, testing, etc) across user teams.
- Make sure product roll outs to our user-facing teams go smoothly.
- Develop scalable processes to ensure faster product launches and development.
- Work with product and user teams on documentation.
- Work with PMs and PMMs to operationalize betas.
Our ideal candidate will have many of the following:
- Ability to go in-depth with technical products and understand what is and is not possible.
- Ability of working with and organizing large data sets.
- Ability to identify trends and generate overall insights from data.
- You’re able to make tough calls on prioritizing requests based on quantitative and qualitative data.
- Experience interacting with many different teams, including product and engineering teams.
- Strong communication skills and enjoys interacting with and representing our users.
- Strong project management ability with great attention to detail.
- Experience working with a technical product and interacting with users.
- 1-2 years direct people management experience preferred.
It’s not expected that any single candidate would have expertise across all of these areas—we’re looking for candidates that are particularly strong in a few areas, and have some interest and capabilities in others.#LI-JM2
We look forward to hearing from you.