Product Marketing Manager (MBA Intern) San Francisco
Lead our go-to-market efforts
Our Product Marketing team’s mission is to generate customer insights that inform Stripe’s product strategy, lead go-to-market for our suite of products, and create and execute campaigns to drive product growth. Product Marketing is a highly cross-functional role at Stripe, partnering closely with Product and Engineering, Sales, Design, Developer Relations, and Communications to name a few. Different from many other Product Marketing teams, our team works across the entire product lifecycle, from helping shape the product, to driving launch and commercialization, to growing product adoption post-launch.
We are looking for a creative, analytical, collaborative MBA intern to contribute to our fast-growing team.
- A storyteller. You have deep empathy for users and are able to adapt how you communicate to best reach and engage your audience—from developer to CFO—and differentiate Stripe. You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Data-oriented. You like working with data and insights and pair that with your passion for users to generate balanced and thoughtful points of view for how to take our products to market
- Organized. You are able to manage highly interdependent, complex projects and keep various workstreams on track
- Passionate about technology. You are keen to learn about how things work and are able to explain technical concepts in ways that everyday people can understand
- Ambitious. You are eager to make an impact at Stripe. You thrive in a fast-moving, dynamic, hyper-growth environment and are able to operate fluidly between the 30,000-foot strategy level and the micro-detail to get things right
- A team player. Product Marketers collaborates across the Marketing team and with basically every team at Stripe. You are able to work with a range of disciplines to execute on your work
- Advocate for our existing and prospective users and conduct competitive analysis in a given product area
- Assist in shaping and developing products in early stage of lifecycle
- Develop product positioning and messaging informed by user research, market insights, and product understanding
- Work closely with a range of cross-functional teams—product managers, sales, design, PR, and engineering—to develop go-to-market strategy and drive launches for a product
- Help enable user-facing teams at Stripe—from Sales and User Operations to local teams in other countries—to better with narratives, proof points, collateral or
- Partner with the Product & Growth Marketing to define and execute campaigns that drive awareness
We’re looking for someone who:
- 3+ years of relevant work experience that can span operating roles (including marketing, product management, sales), banking or strategy consulting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and a willingness to proactively work with functions across the company
- Preferred experience at a B2B company working in technology, infrastructure, or platform
We look forward to hearing from you.