Product Manager San Francisco
Build products to make customers successful.
At Stripe, Product Managers help build innovative payments products for our customers. Product development is an extremely collaborative effort between engineering, design, and customer-facing teams. You’d be joining a small group of experienced Product Managers who have helped build successful products at companies such as Apple, Facebook, Flipboard, Google, Microsoft, and Twitter.
Stripe product teams develop everything from our core payments APIs, to powerful dashboards, to mobile apps and consumer-facing products. Some recent projects from the team include Stripe Atlas and ACH Payments.
You may be a good fit if:
- You can think in terms of the big picture, but deliver on the details
- You have a nose for great products, and advocate for new features with qualitative and quantitative reasoning
- You do whatever it takes to make your product and team successful, whether that means writing a QA plan or hunting down the root cause of a user’s frustration
- You can turn incomplete, conflicting, or ambiguous inputs into solid action plans
- You communicate with empathy and exceptional precision
- You are technical enough to ask engineers good questions about architecture and product decisions alike
- Beyond just shipping new products, you obsess about continuous product improvement
- You have at least five years of product development experience, with a few specifically in product management
- You’ve mentored product managers, engineers, and designers in how to work together to build great products
We look forward to hearing from you.