Product Finance & Strategy San Francisco
Be a part of building the Finance team at Stripe!
Stripe offers a unified, flexible and developer-focused payments platform that is used by thousands of online businesses across 25 countries. We have also continued to extend the functionality of the platform by offering an expanding suite of commerce products. These products enable our users to optimize their revenue growth and operations by implementing sophisticated billing and funds-flow logic, reducing fraud and accessing powerful analytics tools.
The Product Finance & Strategy team is looking for people who are excited to drive strategy and execution for initiatives at the intersection of product and business outcomes.
You will partner with our engineering and product teams to:
- Identify and monitor key performance metrics and develop actionable insights.
- Drive financial planning processes including forecasts, annual budgets and our strategic long range plan.
- Develop a deep understanding of the competitive landscape and the market to help chart our product development strategies.
- Create financial frameworks for evaluating new product initiatives and monetization strategies, with an eye toward long term value creation.
The ideal candidate has:
- 8+ years of work experience.
- Experience in investment banking, investing, consulting or strategic and financial planning functions.
- Enthusiasm for technology and products.
- Strong analytical and financing modeling skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Nice to haves:
- SQL and coding skills.
To apply, please include:
- A resume and LinkedIn profile.
We look forward to hearing from you.