Product/AR Communications San Francisco
Tell the Stripe story
Stripe is expanding internet commerce by making it easy for new businesses to get started and grow globally. By helping businesses accept payments from anywhere in the world and broadening the types of transactions that happen online, we aim to increase the GDP of the internet.
With nearly 1,000 people today, Stripe helps hundreds of thousands of businesses around the world process billions of dollars every year. To date, our growth has been driven by amazing technology, deep community involvement, and a bit of media coverage.
Now we’re looking for someone to join the team who can help us scale all three. This product communications and analyst relations role involves working closely with engineers, designers, and our marketing team to launch new products; to differentiate Stripe in a crowded (and often misunderstood!) space; and to build out a robust and global analyst relations program. The ideal candidate is creative, has strong media relationships, and isn’t afraid of a few lines of code.
- Run product launches and sustained momentum campaigns.
- Build and grow our analyst relations program.
- Illuminate technical features and translate their broader impact.
- Uncover engineering talent and their contributions, both to Stripe products and to the broader industry.
- Develop and maintain relationships not only with reporters, but also with leaders in the developer and startup ecosystems.
You should have:
- Stellar written and verbal communication skills.
- 5-7 years of experience in public relations, preferably in a high-growth and/or B2B environment.
- Experience collaborating with engineers and product managers.
- Relationships with key technology reporters.
- A basic understanding of coding principles.
You should include these in your application:
- Resume or LinkedIn profile.
- Writing samples are always welcome!
- Any information you think would be most useful for us in understanding your background and accomplishments.
We look forward to hearing from you.