Producer San Francisco
Design at Stripe:
Stripe’s mission is to increase the GDP of the internet and we think that building an internet business is a problem rooted in code and design, not finance. We also believe that there are far too many barriers to doing business on the internet and that the opportunities to do it are not equally distributed throughout the world. To break down those barriers and make the opportunities available to anyone, we’re designing the future of tools and infrastructure for starting, running, and scaling an online business—from anywhere in the world. That’s where you come in: we’re looking for a diverse set of designers of many disciplines, skills, backgrounds, and specialties to join our small (but growing!) team in San Francisco.
The design team works across most projects at Stripe—from our brand voice and websites to events, web and mobile products, and even printed publications. And since Stripe’s main audience is other people who build products, we agonize over and take pride in crafting user-friendly and user-focused experiences.
- Define project plans, scopes, resource allocation, and project milestones to align with internal project budgets
- Oversee external vendor and freelance relationship management for the design team
- Coordinate technical and creative teams to deliver work that meets Stripes business and user goals
- Gather and document requirements for any and all projects that require design team resources
- Remove practical obstacles to completing tasks and projects
- Facilitate kick-off meetings, critiques, product check-ins and weekly team meetings
- Ensure that the design team knows who they are collaborating with on what and that they hit their deadlines
You may be fit for this role if you:
- Have a meticulous sense of order
- Are fastidious about organizing the time and todos of yourself and others
- Can be friendly and collaborative, but effective and efficient in written and spoken communication
- Have experience from both product company and agency-side
- Have a great existing freelancer and production network
You should include these in your application:
- Your CV or LinkedIn profile
- A few words about why Stripe is interesting to you
We look forward to hearing from you.