Pricing Strategy San Francisco
Be a part of building the Pricing team at Stripe!
Stripe builds the most powerful and flexible tools for running an internet business. We handle billions of dollars each year and enable millions of users around the world to scale faster and more efficiently by building their businesses on Stripe. More than 80% of American adults bought something on Stripe in the last year.
We are looking for a pricing star to help us develop better Pricing and Packaging strategies for both our existing and new products. You will be at the intersection of our Product development, Go-to-Market and financial planning efforts. Your work will be highly visible to Stripe leadership and be instrumental to driving Stripe’s growth.
- Partner with leaders in the Product and Go-to-Market organizations to develop a coherent Pricing and Packaging strategy for Stripe’s products.
- Build a strong understanding of the value our products deliver for our users.
- Evaluate the market to understand what next-best alternatives exist to our products and how differentiated our products are compared to these alternatives.
- Develop and embed a robust, scalable process to gather this information on a recurring basis.
- Partner with Product and Go-to-Market teams to generate Pricing recommendations.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 4+ years of relevant experience in an operational role or in a consultancy, delivering Pricing, Go-to-Market and/or Product recommendations, ideally in a B2B software and/or SaaS business.
- Experience conducting qualitative and quantitative user research on product needs and value perceptions, as well as market research and competitive benchmarking.
- Ability to ask the right questions and to use sound business judgment when collaborating with a wide-range of stakeholders.
- Ability to maintain high performance under tight timelines, and a “roll up your sleeves” mindset to get any job done.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and a willingness to proactively work with functions across the company.
To apply, please send us:
- Resume and LinkedIn profile.
We look forward to hearing from you.