Pricing Lead San Francisco
Be a part of building the Finance team at Stripe!
Stripe offers a unified, flexible and developer-focused payments platform that is used by hundreds of thousands of businesses across 25 countries. In recent years, we’ve expanded our product portfolio to increase and extend the value that our platform provides to our users. We now have products like Radar for protecting users against fraud and optimizing acceptance rates, Sigma for parsing and analyzing revenue and customer data, Connect for verifying identity and managing funds flows, and Subscriptions for implementing complex and powerful recurring business models.
We are looking for a highly analytical and strategic business leader to oversee our global pricing efforts across Stripe’s full suite of products.
- Collaborate across Product, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Analytics and Finance to develop creative monetization strategies and drive revenue growth.
- Drive pricing and packaging recommendations through customer segmentation and ROI analyses.
- Design and implement programs for price discovery, testing and experimentation.
- Oversee all operational aspects of pricing implementation, including billing requirements, discounting frameworks, and ongoing monitoring.
- Devise automated and scalable means of measuring pricing performance.
- Monitor key metrics and market intelligence to derive insights and identify opportunities for evolving pricing.
- Codify a set of best practices and processes that can be used to drive ongoing pricing improvement.
The ideal candidate has:
- 8+ years of experience in a strategic business or finance function, using quantitative analysis and market research to drive financial outcomes.
- Prior experience with pricing in the payments or B2B technology industry.
- Strong quantitative reasoning and analytical skills.
- A demonstrated ability to translate analytical findings into actionable recommendations.
- A demonstrated ability to manage projects that involve multiple functions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Nice to haves:
- Experience with pricing products that are offered across multiple channels and geographies.
- Experience working with product and go-to-market teams.
- Experience working in a payments or high-growth technology environment.
- Proficiency with SQL.
To apply, please include:
- A resume and LinkedIn profile.
- A cover letter.
We look forward to hearing from you.