Platform Partnerships Manager San Francisco
Partner Manager, Software Platforms
Stripe’s platform ecosystem consists of a wide array of partners. From invoicing providers such as Xero, to website builders such as Squarespace – Stripe powers payments for a large and growing number of software platforms. We’re looking for someone to join our team to manage our existing partners and identify new opportunities to expand and grow these relationships. Specifically, we’re looking for someone who can build and lead our relationships with senior stakeholders, handle technical conversations with product teams, and lead commercial partnership negotiations.
- Manage and nurture established partnerships to enable our partners’ success, increase the adoption of Stripe, strengthen and expand our relationships, and execute upon our overall platform strategy.
- Evaluate and assess the strategic and economic impact of potential opportunities with your partners.
- Lead all aspects of deal execution, from business case development, to deal structuring and negotiating.
- Collaborate internally with key stakeholders, including marketing, sales, product, engineering, legal, and more.
- Contribute to shaping our platform partnership strategy and identify both new areas of focus or existing areas that can be improved across our partner ecosystem.
We’re looking for someone with:
- 7+ years of experience managing partners at a top technology company.
- Analytical ability to drive strong commercial outcomes for both Stripe and our partners.
- Expertise developing business cases, financial analysis and modeling, and familiarity legal agreements.
- Ability to manage cross-functional projects and multitask with excellent organizational skills.
- Strong internal and external communication abilities, and interpersonal skills.
- Comfort with a fast-paced environment and changing requirements.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty and ambiguity.
We look forward to hearing from you.