People Programs San Francisco
The People team at Stripe provides the foundation on which every Stripe can build their best self. We are looking for someone to design and deliver programs and processes to enhance the employee experience at Stripe and scale our people operations and policies. This individual will play a critical role in developing our employee lifecycle strategy and work closely with the HR Business Partners, Recruiting, Analytics, Legal, Systems and Education teams. You’ll blend people, process, technology, and culture to help keep Stripes around the world happy and productive.
- Build programs and process to allow Stripe employees to be their best self and continue to build their professional development platform
- Identify opportunities to optimize people processes and partner closely with the Internal Tools team to develop tools and systems to scale the People team
- Develop and optimize key people programs including performance management and feedback, compensation planning, continuous learning, employee relations, and policy development at a global level
- Collaborate across all People teams to deliver a seamless, positive employee experience for all Stripes
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 5+ years of consulting or program management experience, ideally with a mix of experience in fast-growing technology companies and more established organizations
- Experience implementing people programs including performance coaching, employee relations, continuous education, onboarding, global mobility, HR compliance, and employee development/growth
- Strong project management and process improvement skills, proven ability to design clear processes, and a very detail-oriented yet flexible approach to problem solving
- Strong relationship building skills and ability to influence in a cross-functional environment
- Technical curiosity and experience with various HR systems, products and services
- Superior communication skills with ability to thoughtfully communicate the People strategy to Stripes and coordinate deliverables across the People team.
- Proven ability to deal with ambiguity in a rapidly changing business environment, resolve problems and offer impacting solutions
You should include these in your application:
- Resume and LinkedIn profile.
We look forward to hearing from you.