Payment Operations - Global EMEA Dublin London
Stripe makes it easy for any developer to access and manage the capabilities of the financial system including global payments, banking, and other innovative financial services. The Payment Operations team is responsible for enabling smooth, scalable and mutually beneficial interactions between financial partners, our users and Stripe. You will do this by working with many Stripe teams, bringing a deep understanding of payment processing to improve our products and the usage of them for our users.
Stripe is live in 25 markets today and we’re rapidly expanding around the globe. We’re looking for someone to join the Payment Operations team based out of Dublin or London.
- Build and own operational relationships across partners in cards, banking and other payment methods.
- Work cross-functionally with a number of teams, including Engineering, Product, and others to build the best products for our payments stack.
- Provide expertise to, and support local sales and account management teams on strategic partners with complex financial intricacies.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has 2+ years of payments experience working with a combination of global and regional card networks (e.g., Cartes Bancaires and Mastercard); alternative and local payment providers (e.g Sofort, WeChat Pay) and global banks.
- 2+ years experience writing SQL queries, and using the data for problem solving.
- Has excellent verbal and written English communication skills – including the ability to speak to different teams such as product, engineering, and sales internally and externally.
- Is resourceful, action-oriented with strong organization skills and attention to detail.
- This role is based at our European headquarters in Dublin.
- Fluency in English required; fluency in either French, German, or Spanish a plus.
Please find our EU applicant personal information notice here#LI-MD1
We look forward to hearing from you.