Payment Operations - APMs Dublin
Stripe makes it easy for any developer to access and manage the capabilities of the financial system including global payments, banking, and other innovative financial services. The Payment Operations team is responsible for enabling smooth, scalable and mutually beneficial interactions between the payment system, our users and Stripe. You will do this by working with many Stripe teams, bringing a deep understanding of payment processing to improve our products and the usage of them for our users.
Stripe is live in 25 markets today and we’re rapidly expanding around the globe. We’re looking for someone to join the Payment Operations team in Dublin.
- Build and own operational relationships across the ecosystem of non-card and local payment methods.
- Working closely with our business development team to add new providers and partners of the ecosystem to increase the number of supported payment methods for our users.
- Work with cross-functional teams including Engineering, Product, and other teams to build the best products for our payment stack.
- Provide expertise to, and support local sales and account management teams on strategic partners with complex financial intricacies.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has 2+ years of payments experience working with alternative and local payment providers such as (e.g AliPay and iDeal).
- 2+ years writing SQL queries, and using the data for problem solving.
- Has strong verbal and written communication skills – including the ability to speak to different constituencies such as product, engineering, and sales internally and externally.
- Is resourceful, action-oriented with strong organization skills and attention to detail.
- This role is based at our European headquarters in Dublin.
Please find our EU applicant personal information notice here#LI-MD1
We look forward to hearing from you.