Path Forward - Sales Operations Returnship San Francisco
The Return to Work program at Stripe is a 16-week paid internship for experienced professionals returning to the workforce after taking time off for caregiving. Stripe is excited to be part of the Path Forward program because we know that caregivers returning to work bring unique skills and perspectives to our teams. This program offers a chance to revamp your skills, update your resume with new experience, and make connections with other caregivers transitioning back to the workforce.
The program is open to caregivers who have at least 5 years of professional experience and have been out of the paid workforce for at least 2 years to focus on caring for a child or other dependent. If this describes you, we’d love for you to apply!
More about sales operations
The sales team at Stripe works with new and existing businesses of all shapes and sizes. As a member of the sales operations team, you’ll be responsible for overall productivity and effectiveness of the sales organization, partnering closely with sales leadership and the broader sales team to drive Outbound sales. Your work spans sales processes, sales strategy, and sales systems. You are primarily responsible for setting up processes to automate and scale Outbound globally. This includes improving and iterating upon system workflows for different campaign types, building links to data sources, improving on team reporting, and designing and implementing team processes.
We are looking for a self-starter who has demonstrated success dealing with ambiguity, operating in a high-growth environment, and solving problems with limited oversight. Ideal candidates will have sales operations experience scaling a technology sales team and superior communication skills.
- Operate as a key partner and thought leader to sales management
- Define, manage and provide insights on key performance metrics
- Coordinate sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes
- Work with sales teams to execute go-to-market strategies
We’re looking for people who:
- 5+ years of sales, strategy, and/or operations experience in a high-tech growth environment
- Strong analytical skills and creative approach to solving unique business problems
- Works well under pressure, with a high degree of adaptability and flexibility in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment
Nice to have:
- Experience using sales and marketing automation tools (e.g. Persist, Pardot, Marketo)
- Experience with outbound sales, management consulting, and/or working at a growth stage tech company
“Nice to have” really means “nice to have”. It’s completely possible that you don’t have any of these and are still a great fit for the team.#LI-JC1
We look forward to hearing from you.