Path Forward - Business Recruiting Sourcer Returnship San Francisco
The Return to Work program at Stripe is a 16-week paid internship for experienced professionals returning to the workforce after taking time off for caregiving. Stripe is excited to be part of the Path Forward program because we know that caregivers returning to work bring unique skills and perspectives to our teams. This program offers a chance to revamp your skills, update your resume with new experience, and make connections with other caregivers transitioning back to the workforce.
The program is open to caregivers who have at least 5 years of professional experience and have been out of the paid workforce for at least 2 years to focus on caring for a child or other dependent. If this describes you, we’d love for you to apply!
More about this role
Stripe builds the most powerful and flexible tools to accept payments online. Since our founding, we’ve grown our organization to 900+ team members across eleven global offices, and are processing billions of dollars a year for thousands of businesses in 25 countries. Stripe powers many new businesses, many in categories that barely existed five years ago, and we believe it’s a snapshot of how the internet is changing.
To meet these changes, we are evolving rapidly–introducing new initiatives and teams that did not exist a year ago, developing strategies that will scale alongside the new challenges we’re facing, and building out a recruiting organization to support the growth.
Many of our greatest challenges have yet to be solved, so we’re looking for a consultative and creative recruiter to help grow and scale our teams. You can expect high impact and wide-ranging responsibility: owning full-cycle recruiting, driving hiring strategy, leading first-in-kind searches, and delivering best-in-class candidate experience.
- Partner with business recruiters to provide guidance, expertise, and talent advising to hire the best talent for our teams.
- Lead early stage candidate engagement through initial outreach, pitching Stripe and the role, and fairly evaluating talent.
- Capture and maintain accurate market, client, and candidate information to facilitate both the search process and our overarching market intelligence initiatives.
- Leverage search and problem-solving expertise on a variety of Stripe’s global recruiting initiatives.
- Concentrate on creating strategic plans for sourcing candidates with diverse backgrounds for each of your roles.
- Track and analyze metrics and report on hiring progress to hiring managers on a regular cadence.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams like People Ops, Benefits, Onboarding and Legal to deliver a high-quality and holistic candidate experience.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Sourcing, recruiting or talent acquisition experience.
- A passion for building teams and delivering exceptional candidate experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an appropriate blend of professionalism and friendliness.
- An active and data driven approach to problem solving; you enjoy making sense of the trends and using the insights to better your process to make it more efficient.
- A growth mindset and truly flexible. You can shift tasks and priorities when circumstances change (At a fast-growing startup, they often do).
- An interest in working in a cross-functional and fluid environment, the ability to learn quickly, and no desire to take yourself too seriously (a wry sense of humor is always appreciated!).
It’s not expected that any single candidate would have expertise across all of these areas—we’re looking for candidates that are particularly strong in at least one area, and have some interest and capabilities in the others.#LI-HJ1
We look forward to hearing from you.