Partnerships India Bangalore
Help grow our financial and non-financial partnerships.
Stripe operates the payments infrastructure used by thousands of businesses on the internet. While accepting payments online has traditionally been slow and cumbersome, Stripe manages all the heavy lifting and gives its users a simple set of APIs to build everything they need.
We’re looking for someone to help manage Stripe’s partnerships with banks, payment networks and other players in the Indian ecosystem. You’ll work with a small team that focuses on building great relationships and actively seeks solutions to complex and nuanced issues.
Your responsibilities include:
- Clearly and consistently communicate with our partners and keep teams in sync.
- Work with the respective teams within Stripe to execute to the partnership goals.
- Ensure we’re compliant with our partners’ agreements, regulations, and policies.
- Champion and cultivate support among Stripe’s financial partners for new products and services.
- Proactively document processes and policies—and share them with internal and external teams as needed.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Have a M.B.A. degree (or equivalent) and 6+ years of experience in B2B relationship management.
- Demonstrate cultural sensitivity across a broad set of markets with extensive international experience.
- Have proven communication and interpersonal skills with a strong emphasis on maintaining collaborative and productive relationships.
- Be detail oriented, with an ability to synthesize and codify complex policies into actionable tasks for a variety of teams.
- Be able to find innovative approaches to complex problems.
- Adapt well to change and be flexible to shifting goals.
- Be excited to work in a cross-functional team environment.
Nice to haves:
- Experience in a start-up and/or high-growth technology company (payments industry experience a plus).
- Background in risk, compliance, legal, or related field.
You should include these in your application:
- A resume or LinkedIn profile.
- A couple of paragraphs describing what you see as Stripe’s main challenges in developing and navigating a financial partnership as we scale our business, and why.
We look forward to hearing from you.