Partner Manager San Francisco
Grow Stripe through Partnerships.
By engaging with companies and industries, the Partnerships organization aims to increase Stripe’s long term value by accelerating our strategy and developing knowledge and new opportunities through partnerships that further our mission.
As a Partner Manager, you’ll be responsible for managing some of our most important partners, negotiating and structuring deals to expand the scope of these relationships and ensuring the ultimate success of these partnerships. We’re looking for someone with product and business sense, outstanding communication skills, the ability to prioritize opportunities across multiple partners and projects, and strong analytical and technical ability.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders in Product, Engineering, Marketing, -Communications, Risk and Legal to lead complex projects, and drive user and revenue growth.
- Identify, structure and negotiate opportunities to expand the scope of existing partnerships.
- Define joint partner roadmaps, lead project execution and resolve production issues.
- Develop a deep understanding of Stripe’s products and strategy, and work with partners to accelerate our plans.
- Build strong relationships with partners and advocate for them in internal discussions.
- Develop business plans, growth, and risk management strategies with partners and execute against metrics and milestones to drive user growth, product adoption and revenue.
We’re looking for someone with:
- Experience working closely with external parties in partner management, business development, product management, or management consulting roles.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills – including the ability to speak to different constituencies such as business development, product, engineering, and sales internally and externally
- Strong analytical skills (SQL experience preferred) with the ability to measure, optimize and articulate the economic and strategic value generated by partnerships
- Strong grasp of technology and ability to grasp new information quickly.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task with excellent organization skills.
- Comfort with a fast-paced environment and changing requirements.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty and ambiguity.
- Experience developing business and investment cases, financial analysis and modeling
It’s not expected that any single candidate would have expertise across all of these areas—we’re looking for candidates that are particularly strong in a few areas, and have some interest and capabilities in others.#LI-JM2
We look forward to hearing from you.