Partner Engineer Bangalore
Technical expertise dedicated to Stripe’s largest customers.
Stripe’s Partner Engineering team bridges the gap between engineering and business, working with our largest and most complex customers to develop technical solutions which enable them to grow their businesses. Stripe customers are an extremely diverse group — from the fastest growing technology-driven startups, to more traditional enterprises building complex payment systems.
- Become a technical expert on the Stripe platform, providing architectural thought leadership to customers integrating Stripe’s products into their tech stack.
- Consult externally with engineers, product managers, and other technical staff to plan and oversee technical quality of complex partner solutions end to end.
- Work internally with Stripe’s sales and partnerships organizations during all phases of the sales cycle, from customer education to implementation. -Provide structured feedback and work closely with Stripe’s product engineering teams.
- Develop tools, processes, and documentation to scale team operations.
You should be:
- A strong technical generalist that has previous experience working with APIs to build web or mobile applications.
- Operationally savvy, with an ability to identify and eliminate process friction.
- Confident and collaborative with customers.
- Someone who enjoys the puzzle of solving open-ended problems, both individually and as a member of our team.
The ideal candidate:
- Has demonstrable communication skills on technical topics and has worked in a customer-facing role.
- Has previous experience in a traditional software engineering role.
- Has strong analytical and debugging skills.
You should include these in your application:
- Your CV, résumé, Github, or LinkedIn page.
- Links to code or other work of which you’re particularly proud.
We look forward to hearing from you.