Outbound Business Associate (Sales Development), EMEA Dublin
As an OBA in Sales Development at Stripe, you will drive Stripe’s future growth engine by working with the sales team to build Stripe’s sales pipeline across Europe. You get excited about prospecting to potential customers. You are adept at identifying high value opportunities and capable of managing early sales funnel activities. You are used to delivering value in competitive situations and enjoy working on products that require deep product understanding combined with technical knowledge. Finally, you enjoy building – you like to actively participate in the development of the sales process, the articulation of Stripe’s value proposition, and the creation of key tools and assets. We take a data driven, analytical approach to outbound sales, and are looking for someone who is confident in both prospecting to customers and in helping design our strategy. Stripe is not a typical company, and this is not a typical outbound sales role. If you’re hungry, smart, persistent, and a great teammate, we want to hear from you!
- Identify high-potential businesses that would be a good fit to work with Stripe across Europe
- Work with the sales team to develop and lead outbound campaigns from idea-generation through to qualified calls
- Launch and test new outbound lead generation channels and determine how best to localise and scale them
- Connect with potential Stripe Users and position how Stripe can help them grow their businesses
- Develop and codify best practices and sales workflows for scaled and bespoke interactions with prospects
- Work with cross-functional teams like Marketing and Product to develop new content
We’re looking for someone with:
- 1+ years of sales experience, preferably at a technology company, with a track record of top performance
- Ability to understand the Stripe Solution set and build great relationships with highly technical prospects
- Strong analytical and quantitative capabilities including comfort with excel and managing large data projects.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work with the various stakeholders
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to operate in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment
- Self starter who is used to working in a scrappy team
- Strong interest in technology
Nice to haves:
- Experience with sales and marketing automation tools
- Prior experience at a growth stage Internet / Software company
- Experience with ROI analysis and building channel level business cases
- Fluent English plus at least one other European language ideally French, Spanish or German.
We look forward to hearing from you.