Office Manager Seattle
Create an amazing workplace at Stripe!
We’re looking for an organized, flexible, and detail-oriented person who’s enthusiastic for both the practical and creative elements of office management. Our Seattle team is growing rapidly, and the Office Manager will need to wear many hats to keep things running smoothly. As a member of Stripe’s Workplace team, you’ll collaborate with colleagues in San Francisco, Dublin, and London, developing and supporting office programs that make Stripe a comfortable, fun, safe, and supportive place to work or visit.
- Create great first impressions; cultivate a welcoming experience for guests and employees.
- Ensure that the office adapts and continues to work smoothly as we grow - stay ahead of the curve.
- Support space planning, office expansions, and layout changes as required; coordinate move logistics.
- Build strong relationships with vendors and building management; maintain best-in-class service whether issues are resolved in-house or by one of our partners.
- Work with IT to deliver clean, functional workstations and equipment to new hires.
- Be the first point of contact for facilities issues and ensure prompt and positive responses to incidents and requests.
- Manage cleanliness in meeting rooms and shared spaces.
- Own office snack and catering programs, providing healthy snacks, beverages, and meals.
- Uphold building and Stripe global security protocols; ensure that local Stripes understand these policies, visitors are checked in properly, and access badges are issued to Stripe’s vendors and contractors.
- Help the Seattle teams stay happy and productive by organizing engaging meetings, team building events, and celebrations.
- Collaborate with our Comms, Marketing, and Growth teams to help plan and support a variety of external and on-site events such as hackathons, conferences, meet-ups, workshops, trainings and more.
- Coordinate shipping and receiving; manage physical goods and print assets.
- Plus other duties as assigned as we grow.
You should have:
- 3+ years of experience in a fast-paced environment, ideally with a combination of office/facilities management, administrative work, and event planning.
- A proven ability to juggle multiple deadlines and projects; be highly organized with analytical skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced workplace with rapidly changing priorities.
- A willingness to be self-directed, with a knack for solving problems and spotting inefficiencies.
- An orientation toward rolling up your sleeves to get things done.
- A driving need to deliver the best possible experience—you may have been called a perfectionist once or twice.
- Working knowledge of MEP and lighting systems.
Nice to haves:
- Understanding of technology, the ecosystem and what we do.
- Experience writing some lightweight HTML, working with Photoshop, Excel, etc.
- Strong familiarity with Seattle venues, restaurants, and spaces.
- Demonstrated ability to manage budgets and service-levels agreements.
To apply, please include:
- Resume and your LinkedIn profile.
We look forward to hearing from you.