Office Manager San Francisco
Create an amazing workplace experience at Stripe!
We’re looking for an organized, flexible, and detail-oriented person who’s enthusiastic for both the practical and creative elements of office management. Our brand-new, 300k sq ft San Francisco headquarters is growing rapidly and we’ll need our Office Manager to hit the ground running; scaling programs, strengthening vendor relationships, and leading a team that helps keep San Francisco-based Stripes happy and productive. You will be responsible for - and should have a driving need to deliver - the best possible Workplace experience for Stripes.
- Manage a team of Workplace Coordinators and Front Office Coordinators
- Lead workplace operations for our San Francisco headquarters (front lobby experience, facilities management, misc. office services, shipping and receiving)
- Ensure that prompt, best in class service is maintained when resolving issues, whether they’re resolved in-house or by one of our partners
- Coordinate with members of the global Workplace team to develop, document and improve processes, procedures and standards, including for planned office maintenance, shipping and receiving procedures, inventory management
- Select, supervise, and manage workplace vendors; conducting RFPs and QBRs
- Partner with our Finance team to manage the office budget
- Work closely with Stripe’s Corporate Security team; ensuring security and safety are prioritized in all aspects of daily building operations
- Support space planning, office expansions, and layout changes as required; coordinate move logistics
- Ensure that the office adapts and continues to work smoothly as we grow - stay ahead of the curve
You should have:
- 5+ years of workplace/facilities experience in a high-growth organization
- Excellent leadership skills and previous experience managing a team
- Proven ability to manage budgets and work with vendors to maintain SLAs -Proven ability to juggle multiple deadlines and projects
- A working knowledge of building systems and maintenance (HVAC, etc)
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced workplace with rapidly changing priorities
- A willingness to be self-directed, with a knack for solving problems and spotting inefficiencies
- An orientation toward rolling up your sleeves to get things done
To apply, please include:
We look forward to hearing from you.