Nordic Growth Lead - Stockholm Stockholm
Stripe supports 25 countries today, and we’re rapidly expanding around the globe. You will be spearheading our growth efforts in the region, and you will do whatever it takes to make Stripe successful in the long run. You will develop Stripe’s brand in the local tech and startup community, sell into key customers, and establish and manage relationships with local partners.
- Develop a growth strategy for the Nordic region.
- Sell to Stripe’s customers in our key segments.
- Help shape the product roadmap based on local market insights.
- Locally manage global Stripe partnerships.
- Work with in-house sales and account management to provide customer feedback to our engineering teams.
- Help to build out the team.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Have 4+ years of experience in consulting, VC/PE, or any other analytical role within a rapidly growing company.
- Have lived and worked extensively in at least one of the Nordic countries.
- Be entrepreneurial, independent, and love building things from scratch.
- Love connecting with people, whether it’s a key community member, partner, or potential customer.
- Understand Stripe’s products and customers.
Nice to haves:
- Proven technical experience.
- Prior sales experience at a growth stage internet or software company.
- Language capabilities of at least one Nordic language.
You should include these in your application:
- Your resume, LinkedIn and/or blog.
- A three paragraph description of what you would aim to do in the first year after getting hired.
- We look forward to hearing from you.
We look forward to hearing from you.