New Markets, Program Manager San Francisco
Help Stripe go global.
Stripe is live in 25 markets today and we’re rapidly expanding around the globe. We’re looking for someone to join the New Markets team to work on Stripe’s international expansion. As a Program Manager, you will work closely with various teams across Stripe to enable successful launches in new markets.
- Drive long-term, strategic initiatives and projects related to our international expansion
- Develop and manage processes and programs to support Stripe’s entrance into specific markets
- Coordinate work across Stripe’s internal teams to manage new financial partnerships
- Develop deep expertise in Stripe’s Financial Stack and our expansion markets
- Support Stripe’s user-facing teams by working with Stripe users expanding to new markets
We’re looking for someone who:
- Thrives in a autonomous, results-focused environment
- Is action-oriented and able to coordinate complex projects across multiple teams
- Is a structured and analytical thinker that uses data to make decisions.
- Has 4+ years of experience in strategy, operations or project management
- Has extensive experience working in an international context
- Has experience in a startup or technology company.
- (as a plus) Has experience in payments or financial services
- (as a plus) Has a technical background (e.g. CS, engineering)
We look forward to hearing from you.